Educational Consultancy Service
What does the Educational Consultancy Service offer?
- First phase: Studying the needs of the school. During this process, we gather information about the context of the school/institution. Also, we conduct interviews with the people who have requested the service.
- Second phase: Designing and implementing training. If the school/institution has already identified its needs and training requirements, the Educational Consultancy Service will propose at least two training alternatives through CUCC or other partner organisations.
- Third phase: Studying the impact of training and proposing new lines of work. The purpose of this phase is to analyse the training outcomes. Normally, this is done after the training has been implemented for a specific time. Furthermore, an improvement plan is designed for the school/institution based on the training areas.
Any school or institution can request the help of the Educational Consultancy Service in any phase (or all three) according to their requirements.
What areas can the service help with?
At CUCC, we have experts specialising in a broad range of areas. We can provide training in the following areas:
- Problem-based learning
- Cooperative learning
- Learning and Service
- Digital competence
- Teaching Spanish as a foreign language
- Teaching English as a foreign language
- Bilingual Education (English/Spanish)
- Flipped learning, gamification, etc.
- Promoting reading
- Educational Innovation in Infant Education
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mindfulness and Interiority
- Educational Needs
- New technologies in the classroom
- School Language Projects
- Positive Psychology
Please ask us for information about other possible training areas.
How much does the service cost?
The fee depends on the type of training requested and conducted. A budget will be agreed upon with the requesting institution in advance. Please ask us about funding options for training (FUNDAE, etc.).
CUCC Educational Consultancy Service
- Raquel Fernández (email@example.com)
Assistant Director of Educational Innovation and Research
- Angélica Lozano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coordinator of Continuing Education
Telephone: 91 889 12 54
Location: Office 1