The 10,000 m2 CUCC campus offers the following facilities: 50 classrooms located in different buildings; a Learning Resource Centre (LRC) featuring a Library, 24 Group Study Rooms, Media Library, Psychomotor Skills Room, and Exhibition Room; Conference Hall, Gymnasium, Science Laboratory, Music Room, Art Classroom, Theatre, Computer Room, Sports Facilities, Cafeteria, Dining Room for Students, and Halls of Residence.
CUCC offers the following services for students:
- Student Counselling and Support Service
- Secretary Service
- Pastoral and Volunteering Committee
- Practicum Committee
- International Relations Service
- IT Service
- Student Representatives
- External Relations and Communications Service
CUCC offers the following resources:
- Wi-Fi throughout the campus
- Virtual Campus: an online learning platform for students of attendance-based and distance learning degrees
- Free Microsoft Office 365 licence included at enrolment for students to use on their devices
- Learning Resource Centre (CRAI) with a 3,000 m2 library distributed over 5 floors with a maximum capacity of 340 people working in groups, 175 individual work spaces, 40 computer workstations, a projection room, and an exhibition room. The Library has a collection of 22,000 titles and 179 specialised periodicals, and an online catalogue
- Printers/Photocopiers that can be used by students with their Student ID Cards
- 3D Printer
- Mobile laptop and table trolley for classroom use
- Music and psychomotor skills room
- Computer room with 40 workstations
- Fully-equipped laboratory for science classes
- Classrooms: 9 classrooms (50 student capacity), 3 classrooms (40 student capacity), 8 classrooms (30 student capacity), and 6 classrooms (15 student capacity)
- All classrooms have projectors, CCTV, video and DVD players, and digital boards.
- Conference Hall.
- Green spaces with sports installations: indoor football, basketball, volleyball, tennis and paddle tennis.
- Dining room for students with tables and electrical appliances
- Halls of Residence
- Private parking for students and university staff