Are you a graduate and interested in obtaining a university degree?

CUCC welcomes anyone with previous studies who are interested in obtaining a degree in education, social education or psychology. Why not review your situation and enrol?

I have an Education Degree from CUCC or UAH

CUCC Infant and Primary Education graduates can complete a second degree in less time.

Download more information


I have a degree from another university

Students with degrees from other universities can also enter our degree programmes in Infant Education, Primary Education, Social Education, and Psychology. During enrolment, you must request the transfer of credits from your previous degree programme. 

For more information, please consult the section on credit transfer. Once there, you can see credit transfer tables, request a prior study, and consult the application procedure.

I have a Diploma from an Advanced Vocational Training Programme (FP)

CUCC offers automatic credit transfer for students entering our Infant Educational or Social Education degree programmes from the following Advanced Vocational Training Programmes (FP):

  • Advanced Diploma in Infant Education.
  • Advanced Diploma in Social Integration.
  • Advanced Diploma in Socio-cultural and Tourism Promotion

See Automatic Credit Transfer for Advanced Vocational Training Programmes (FP)