Timetables and Academic Calendar
This page contains the class schedules for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, as well as degree adaptation courses. You will also find exam dates and the annual academic calendar.
|Degree||1st Term||2nd Term|
|Infant Education||See timetable |
|Primary Education||See timetable |
|Social Education||See timetable |
|Psychology||See timetable |
- Timetable for DECA subjects (Ecclesiastical Declaration of Academic Competence) (updated 28/6/2021)
- Timetable for transversal subjects (updated 28/6/2021)
- Teaching Internship Calendar (updated 29/6/2021)
- Timetable for face-to-face classes, Practicum and Final Degree Project (TFG) - 1st and 2nd Term (updated 14/09/2021)
- Teaching Intership Calendar (updated 13/07/2021)
- Introduction to the CUCC Virtual Campus (updated 10/09/2021)
Degree Adaptation Course (CAG) students who have a previous degree and can demonstrate at least two years of professional experience do not have to attend classes. Instead, they must attend three tutorials with their Final Degree Project (TFG) tutor before defending their project through an oral presentation.
|Full-time degrees (face-to-face)|| |
|Blended Learning Degrees|| |